- Alibi Network's business is built on protecting our customers information, therefore your privacy is extremely important to us. Alibi Network Corporation is commited to maintaining website that protects individual's right to privacy. This statement has been prepared in order to demonstrate Alibi Network's full commitment to privacy.
- For your protection we do NOT require your name or mailing address. Your identity will remain totally anonymous to us. Once you register with us, you will be automatically forwarded to the Paypal site, which is our secure payment processor, for additional payment processing steps. We do not have access to your Paypal transactions, neither does Paypal share with us any of your personal information.
- As part of our normal operations we collect some information about you such as your email address to uniquely identify your account and your city, state and country for our statistical research.
- We do not collect any additional personal information about you when you visit our website except your IP address. We use your IP address to prevent credit card fraud, to diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website and services.
- We do NOT store your credit card or bank account numbers in our database for the security purposes.
- Your login sessions are encrypted and therefore secure.
- We do not record any phone conversations.
- We do not allow any third party ad serving systems.
- We will NEVER disclose or sell your personal information to a third party unless required to do so by law in response to a court order or a legitimate request from an official law enforcement agency.
© Copyright Alibi Network Corporation, 2004 - 2009.