- This contract is required to obtain and maintain service with Alibi Network Corporation. It acts as protection for both Alibi Network Corporation and its customers, to prevent misunderstandings. Alibi Network Corporation' services may only be used for lawful purposes. Alibi Network provides services to adults engaged in legal activities.
- The services of Alibi Network cannot be used for any illegal purpose.
- If it is discovered that a client is using the services of Alibi Network for an illegal purpose, the client will be denied further access to the company's services.
- If the management of Alibi Network observes any criminally suspicious activities, these activities will be immediately reported to the proper authorities.
- Alibi Network will not be held liable if an alibi doesn't serve its purpose. No warranty for reaching the objective can be given. The client acts on own risk.
- Alibi Network carries out its services using the information received from the client. Any reliance upon any services shall be at client's sole risk. Alibi Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to change any portion of any service in order to make improvements or correct any errors or omissions.
- Alibi Network will not be held liable for the quality or continuity of the service, nor for any losses or circumstances arising from lack of service continuity. No liability can be accepted for the accuracy of the analysis, or the use, or misuse, of the information provided.
- Full, purchased service requests will be processed as soon as possible. This will normally be within 24 to 48 hours of receipt. However, this time period cannot be guaranteed if circumstances occur beyond our control.
- Annual membership fees are not refundable.
- Purchased, executed orders are not eligible for a refund.
- Purchased orders that weren't executed are eligible for a full or partial refund within 60 calendar days of the payment and eligible for a site credit within 61 to 180 calendar days of the payment.
- You agree not to use our services to propagate any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any endorsement constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations, and laws protecting intellectual property including copyright, trademark, trade secret, misappropriation and anti-dilution laws. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alibi Network Corporation and its employees from any and all legal action, liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of our service(s) which damages either you, Alibi Network Corporation, or any other party or parties without limitation or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account or requested services.
- Alibi Network Corporation makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. You agree not to hold Alibi Network Corporation responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of using our services, including but not limited to loss resulting from service delays and incomplete or interrupted service, regardless of cause.
- Alibi Network Corporation reserves the right to cancel your account or service for any reason and at any time. You agree that we have the right to fully cooperate in any legal investigation regarding any aspect of our services, including services sold to you. You agree that the terms and conditions of this contract extend to any party you give access to your account(s) and you are ultimately responsible for the results and actions of such parties. You agree to supply a current and truthful name, postal address, and telephone number for our records. You also confirm that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you supply to us, and that you are 18 years of age or older. You agree that yearly membership fees are non-refundable after the time of account or service activation. This contract supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with Alibi Network Corporation or any representative thereof. Violation of any of the terms and conditions of this contract may result in the immediate termination of your service(s) or account(s) with Alibi Network Corporation or any of its divisions or resources, at our discretion. Criminal or civil prosecution may result in extreme cases.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY ALIBI NETWORK ON AN ŤAS ISť BASIS, AND ALIBI
NETWORK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY
MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ALIBI NETWORK BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF
ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE
© Copyright Alibi Network Corporation, 2004 - 2009.